PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.26.2012

Sexy Jambon !?!?

Two days ago I had the good surprise to find that most of the flux coming to my blog came from a nice article about me !
Here is the link to it ( beware, it's in french only ... but you can see a nice selection of my works since 2010... somehow feels strange to see how it evolved ! ) http://www.graphistes-world.com/presentation-de-florian-pichon

But, I also made a very, very, very disturbing discovery ... 
Some of the google search that led people to my blog was ... " Sexy Ham" ( "sexy jambon" in french)
It made me laughed hard!
Because I couldn't see the link between sexy ham & my art, it felt very disturbing , and I mentally pictured it in a way that was stucked in my mind for days ...

Finally, I decided that people WOULD reach my blog by asking google about sexy ham.. for a good reason!

Miss Sexy Jambon. Digital 2012
But, as it seems some you guys & girls, might be some "sexy ham" fan.. see a more... hmm let's say true-to-the-ham version at the end !

--------




Il y a quelques jours j'ai eu la très bonne surprise de découvrir qu'une partie du traffic redirigé vers mon blog venait d'un article sympa sur moi et mon travail ( enfin plutôt sur mon travail, c'est plus intéressant !) 
Je n'étais pas du tout au courant et ca m'a a la fois surpris et gêné ( mais en bien .. enfin .. c'est vraiment super !). Voilà un lien vers l'article sur Graphiste-world.com

Et comme une surprise ne vient pas seule, j'ai aussi découvert qu'une recherche sacrément louche avait emmener quelques personnes ici .... " Jambon sexy" 
Alors autant les autres je les comprends ( genre derby pin up , ou encore catsuit etc ...)
Autant là ...

Je sais pas si le plus dérangeant c'est "jambon" ou le fait qu'il soit sexy ... !!
Toujours est il que ca m'a bien fait marré, et j'ai décidé de donner une bonne raison à cette recherche Google d'aboutir ici !
On dit merci Miss Sexy Jambon !

Et pour les puristes .....


Come on boys! Here's the real sexy Jambon !

Alors une préférence ?


3 commentaires: